LexisNexis Legal & Professional - Client is awsome | Glassdoor
  1. "Client is awsome"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Client is well and good, they have such huge business.

Cons

Age old technology still they are using

LexisNexis Legal & Professional2017-06-09

"Great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Educational Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC

I worked at LexisNexis Legal & Professional full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive management who were always willing to help with client satisfaction, and were incredible at seeing not only the big picture targets, but also the daily tasks of the individual contributors. Great company culture all around, and highly intelligent colleagues who understood the value of working as a team.

Cons

Aside from a substantial lay-off that affected all levels of employees, I have zero complaints about the company. It was a great place to work!

Advice to Management

My management was the absolute best! Always helpful and allowed me freedom to learn my job, very consultative and super helpful to me during and after the lay-off. -

LexisNexis Legal & Professional2019-01-04

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Response

January 15, 2019Director, Global Corporate Communication

Thanks for writing such nice review. We're glad you felt supported during your time at LexisNexis. We hope we can continue to provide a similar experience to current employees. Thanks for your service to the company. We hope you're enjoying great success in your new endeavors.

"Great place to work - the professional development resources are excellent"

Current Employee - Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Benefits (tuition reimbursement, PTO, 401k program) Work/Life balance Encourages professional development & job expansion/rotation Promotes from within

Cons

Specialized Law sales' micromanagement: -The most successful and experienced sales reps have either left, or are trying leaving the company. -Decision-makers either lack sales experience or company/industry experience, yet are are dictating how and when the sales reps should sell, without giving them the resources needed. -Compensation doesn't align with desired results, or the reps can't control the outcome of...

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your people, keep giving employees opportunity for growth, keep your employees happy.

LexisNexis Legal & Professional2019-05-14

Discover more reviews about LexisNexis Legal & Professional.