"High Tech Marketing Coordinator Experience"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Liaison Creative + Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

From the interview to the transition of roles and even a year after, Liaison has been an awesome company to work with and for. They are adamant about finding the best fit/solution for their clients and potential talent. Whether you are contracted out off-site or full-time in the office, Liaison does a great job of creating a community and making you feel part of team. The office is colorful/creative/quirky and staff is very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend working for Liaison if you are in the marketing/creative market.

Cons

no cons in my experience

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic Company to Work With"

5.0
    Current Contractor - ECommerce Project Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Liaison Creative + Marketing for less than a year

Pros

I started contracting off-site through Liaison about 8 months ago, and this was my first experience working as a contractor. This company made the experience fantastic from start to finish. The interview/onboarding process was very smooth and prompt, and the team had great communication. They've supported me with everything I needed as I've worked with them and were always friendly and accommodating. Their benefits are also great (PTO, 401K, etc) compared to other contracting companies. I would highly recommend working for Liaison.

Cons

Can't think of any real cons. Overall a great company and a great contracting experience.

Liaison Creative + Marketing Response

April 27, 2020VP of HR

Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience. The door is open to contact us if there is anything we can do for you or improve.

2. "great for people starting out"

2.0
    Former Employee - Marketing in Austin, TX

I worked at Liaison Creative + Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

good intentions and good for young people or people looking to gain experience

Cons

no conflict management skills and secretive

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Liaison Creative + Marketing.