Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stellar people who really care!

Sep 15, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Saint Paul, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Liaison team are responsive, helpful, friendly, and are really great about getting you matched with a good team based on your skills and the needs of the organization you get placed with.

Cons

The only complaint would be that the benefits aren't top-tier, but the fact that there are any for a staffing-type agency like this (and I've worked for others) is pretty amazing.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Agency with Great Leadership

Oct 2, 2021 - Copywriter in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're going to work in an industry where contracting is required, Liaison is the best agency to get hired by. Their team is supportive, they give great benefits and have gone out of their way time and time again to prove they're in it for the long-term with their employees.

Cons

None, I just wish we could do our team happy hours again, like the old days.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for...

Aug 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

These people clearly care about their clients AND their employees. Definitely not your typical ad agency!

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. It's been a great experience. I highly recommend working at Liaison.

Liaison Creative + Marketing Response

VP of HR

It is Liaison's goal to facilitate situations that benefit our employees, our clients, and Liaison. I'm thrilled to hear that was your experience. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for all you contribute to making our clients and Liaison successful!

Discover more reviews about Liaison Creative + Marketing.