Liaison International - Awesome place to work! | Glassdoor

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Liaison has one of the best working environments I’ve ever been in. You can really see how much everyone really enjoys working with one another. I’ve been at Liaison for just about one year, and during this year there have been a lot of changes and a lot of growth. One thing that has really evolved is the culture. There’s a great balance between working hard, having fun, and even giving back. Another incredible... thing about Liaison is the ability to grow with the company and to be promoted internally. I’ve been given career opportunities at Liaison that I wouldn’t have been given elsewhere. They really value their employees and are willing to take a chance on you which is truly amazing.

Cons

Since we are growing so rapidly, space in the office is a little tight right now, but it’s nothing we can’t manage!

Advice to Management

Keep heading in the direction we are in. With the way things are growing, I hope we can keep the amazing culture and vibe we’ve created around the office.

Liaison International2016-08-18
  1. "Wonderful people to work with and a great team atmosphere"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Poughkeepsie, NY

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are extremely welcoming, supportive, and fun to be around. It really feels like belonging to a team.

Cons

No privacy in the office. You can hear everyone.

Liaison International2019-07-09

"2 stars"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

friendly coworkers and flexible management

Cons

Another company that refuses to respect its employees. Hire em young, fill em with pizza, and when they burn out hire some more.

Advice to Management

Consider paying your employees in a manner relative to what the company brings in. Either this or stop pretending to care about employees because it looks facetious to everyone but the brand new. Pizza and lunches as reward for good performance are an insult relative to the money employees make for this company. Another fake, greedy company and an oblivious ceo.

Liaison International2019-08-01

Discover more reviews about Liaison International.