Liazon Corp - We all work really hard. The results this year and on the horizon will be rewarding as we define a new space. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Liazon Corp

"We all work really hard. The results this year and on the horizon will be rewarding as we define a new space."

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Liazon Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Liazon's leadership is passionate, energetic, progressive and dedicated, among other things. Their attitude is infectious and runs throughout the organization. It’s resulted in creation of a superb culture of hard-working, smart, fun people of which I feel fortunate to be a part of. The Bright Choices product set the standard for an industry it's created, one that grows every day. Liazon is an innovative company that for employees provides a tremendous learning experience, self-improvement opportunity and substantial career growth. I’ve really enjoyed my time at the company and truly believe there is great success in store for everyone here in the immediate and long-term future.

Cons

Liazon is a pioneer in a new, undeveloped space. Our work continues to pave the way for others in an industry that was badly in need of innovation. The private exchange model is an explosive business opportunity, one which Liazon is taking advantage of every day. That said, as a company and as employees, we are forced to work our tail off, be flexible and receptive to change, and to trust each other as we deliver on our lofty goals and maintain our place ahead of competition. If consistent change, dedication to company vision and patience are not strengths, this can be a challenging environment.

Advice to Management

Keep us on this path of constant self-examination and innovation. If we can maintain our energy level and continue to adapt and change when needed, I feel great about our future.

Other Employee Reviews for Liazon Corp

"You get out of it what you put into it."

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

Liazon is a good place to work for a variety of reasons. There’s a lot of room to grow and build your career and everyone in the company is extremely pleasant to work with. As a sales person, I’m always pleased with the support we get internally. Management is very receptive to our ideas and actually takes the time to listen. You gain a lot of experience at Liazon that you normally wouldn’t get at an older/mature company. Overall, it’s a great opportunity if you’re looking to be a part of building something and not just showing up to a 9-5 job.

Cons

We're all dealing with the growing pains together, it's a new organization so if you're not capable of dealing with change this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

We're on the right track.

"A great company with a compelling concept & model to change the way group insurance products are distributed."

Pros

Management folks are true visionaries with a passion to make monumental changes in the way group insurance products are purchased by employers and their employees. I was glad to find kindred spirits that agreed that the industry needed to change. I was even happier when I met the rest of the employees and saw their passion and remarkable skills firsthand. This team is going to make it happen. What you will learn from these folks in this environment will be invaluable to you and your career.

Cons

Working at Liazon is an adventure.....not a job. If floating on the placid waters of a 9 to 5 job is your gig then this is not your pool. However, if white water rafting and white knuckled insurance excitement sounds like fun then check Liazon out. As you will be working with a team that is driven to disrupt an entrenched distribution model, you will need to bring all you have on day one and beyond. The first few weeks is like drinking from a fire hose at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. Much complexity exists in their infrastructure but once acclimated it's onward and upward. Compare it to Special Operations tryouts but for group insurance ;-)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing but take the time to look for folks with a passion to make a difference in the industry.