Liberty Dialysis - Pretty Good to work for | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Dialysis

"Pretty Good to work for"

Current Employee - Certified Dialysis Technician in Vestal, NY
Current Employee - Certified Dialysis Technician in Vestal, NY

I have been working at Liberty Dialysis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

3 day week with 4 days off. PTO is great! Staff works together well and have the Patient's best interest at heart. I worked for another Dialysis unit and they were constantly harassing the employees. Liberty treats us pretty good.

Cons

Pay raises aren't the best. Health insurance is aweful! When you get a raise, it's 2% and then the health insurance cost increases and there goes the raise.

Advice to Management

We need better health insurance and higher raises, we have to keep up with the cost of living. A raise once a year isn't enough, especially when it's a 2% raise.

Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Dialysis

1. "Liberty for Life"

Current Employee - Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician in Idaho Falls, ID

Pros

Meeting and working with the patients is the most gratifying part of the job, especially fullfilling when a patient gets a transplant or gets better. Working with the doctors is a great experience, they are both teaching all the time! Technology is getting so advancd. Soon we may see an artificial kidney!! Patients who are on dialysis have so many more choices these days. They have the option of Home dialysis, nocturnal dialysis, paratineal dialysis or in center hemodialysis. We constantly getting updated information and new techniques from other centers and Nephrology News. Liberty has given me a chance to learn as I was trained and now I can't think of doing anything else!

Cons

The downside is when we work so hard and still lose a patient to kidney failure.

Advice to Management

Better communication would be great!

2. "Great Place to make a difference in someone's life"

Former Employee - Dialysis Technician in Lafayette, IN
    Former Employee - Dialysis Technician in Lafayette, IN

I worked at Liberty Dialysis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You change people's lives( Pts) and get to know them.

Cons

Dialysis tech teamwork atmosphere is not there.