Liberty National Life - My perfect career | Glassdoor

"My perfect career"

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You set the hours, you determine your growth, you achieve your dreams at your pace. You are not stuck in a cubicle everyday. You will always know how to get to the next promotion. Its a simple system. It is a proven system. Your work ethic + ability to learn = your success. What are you waiting for??

Cons

It is NOT easy. If you are not willing to work hard, stop here. There will be long hours and multiple obstacles (personal) you will have to overcome. You will be expected to learn to overcome negativity and become determined to succeed. This career is NOT for everyone.

Advice to Management

Leadership is cultivated here....so all I can say is thank you.

Other Employee Reviews for Liberty National Life

"Amazing Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very supportive system, from my direct supervisor to the agency owner, if you ask for help, they'll bend over backwards to help you!
    The harder you work, the more you make. You're not limited by salary or the hours you work, if you work hard and smart, you can make alot of money that over time makes it easy to retire in 10-15 years! You get to build your own team as you move up, you're not just stuck with people you don't like.
    At the leadership academy, you learn so much, from so many successful people who started right at the bottom.
    I've been here not quite 6 months, and it's the best career decision I've made! This is a fantastic company to work with!

Cons

You have to be self-motivated, it's not really a con, but not everyone is able to keep themselves going without someone else on their back. This company is at your back, not on it. If you don't make money, it's your own fault.

Advice to Management

If someone doesn't ask for help, make sure you're asking them!

"The absolute MOST rewarding career of my life!!!!! I cant imagine being anywhere but at Liberty National!"

Current Contractor - Agency Director in Irving, TX
    Current Contractor - Agency Director in Irving, TX

I have been working at Liberty National Life as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I'm in business for myself, but not by myself!

Cons

My office believes in training each employee and providing continued training to ensure each of our success in all that we do!