Liberty Power Corp - Love My Job | Glassdoor

"Love My Job"

Current Employee - Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Innovation in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Liberty Power Corp full-time

Pros

An open area for opportunity. I am in the marketing department and there are some great people. Relatively new team and growing.

Cons

A little behind in technology but making big waves in moving things forward from all departments.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you guys are doing a great job!

Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Power Corp

"Layoffs at Liberty Power"

Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Liberty Power Corp full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There really are none. The company has laid off many people. Employee morale is bad. They are plugging holes in the dam with the people who are unemployable elsewhere.

Cons

Just laid off many people. Morale is at an all time low. Management is trying hard to put a positive spin on it but come on.....I mean really. They don't have a clue. They're coming apart at the seams. It's a slow and very painful death for everyone.

Advice to Management

Hang it up already.

Liberty Power Corp Response

Dec 18, 2014 – Marketing and Communications Consultant

Thank you for writing and offering us your perspective. Liberty Power has been a strong employer in the South Florida area more for than a decade. People are our most important asset. For most of our ... More

"Management is the ones sinking this ship!"

Former Employee - Sales in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Liberty Power Corp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The rapid growth of the company makes for a constantly changing work environment; you will never be bored or unchallenged. They have attracted a great group of employees and Sales people. They should have stopped at the BEST 25 Sales People and paid them! Some of their employees are committed and work very hard to ensure the continued success of the company; they are the company's GREATEST asset.

Cons

This company is by far the worse company to work for. They let you beleive they care about their employees. (They Don't) It's still about the almighty buck. Which is fine if it's not your bucks, which it is! As they have grown, The Corp. Owners and family have forgotten who has got, them where they are today! If you want to work for a company where your salery goes down each year instead of up, Then This Is The Company For You!

Advice to Management

It's great to say management always has an open door policy. But if they FIRED you when you take a serious problem to them. Then as far as I'm concerned, that door will never be opened, and Management will never know what truly is going on around them. In the past six months you have lost some outstanding employees (WHY?) Because they saw what was happening. Please keep your eyes and ears open, and try to hang on to the Great employees you still have. People don't quit a great job, unless their is a problem.