Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association - I resigned my job at Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association | Glassdoor

"I resigned my job at Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association"

Former Employee - Broker in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's Nice that Mr. Brian Rogers manages a top-rated Blog so as TUG2 or TimeShare Users Group where people interact with each other to give help or advice to people who need to solve a particular problem with their TimeShare or vacations membership. Very Nice.

Cons

Dishonest management - straight up lies to employees, and we then are forced lie to our clients so we can close a sale. If we don´t do that, we are not paid at last. I understand why my co-workers and I resigned to moral principles because we all need to live. We need money too. At one point, goals which were probably hard for employees to achieve given the number of opportunities provided, and stated that performance warnings would be given to those who could not achieve these goals. Inconsistent policies when multiple representatives work with a client on how the commission is granted. 0 room for promotion and growth - if you perform well, they will keep you where you are to keep the revenue stream afloat, rather than reward you.

Continue reading
    Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association2019-02-07

Other Employee Reviews

"I regret I worked at Licenced TimeShare Resale Brokers Association"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice team of co-workers. People were friendly to me, and many times it was fun while I could learn more about how a call center works. The payment was ok. People were not disrespectful.

Cons

High turnover Not a ton of room for growth But the main reason that pushed me to quit my job was the shady strategies of this company to close sales. I found out that the owner of LTRBA was the owner of TUG2 the Timeshare User Group. Both businesses introduced themselves as Non-profit organizations, but such things are not real at all because our team of sellers was always given a list of Leads so we could do our Job. We were calling people offering our services as Licenced TimeShare Brokers Associate, though we should never relate this company with TUG2 (Timeshare User Group). TUG2 or Tugbbs must remain untouched and autonomous because this Group represented some portal which provides help, advise and protection to Timeshare Owners. I would never swear anything about this on the court because I got no tangible evidence of what I state here. Nevertheless, this matter made me feel anxious and uncomfortable. I managed to take my decision and resigned after a few months since my first day at LTRBA.

Continue reading
    Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association.