Life.Church - A job that's bigger than yourself | Glassdoor
  1. "A job that's bigger than yourself"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The mission of Life.Church is compelling and it's the framework for everything we do. There's very low drama and "office politics". It really feels like we are all here for the same reason -- lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.

Cons

We work hard, the grind can wear on you after awhile. We have a generous vacation policy, but many holidays are tough to take off.

Life.Church2018-07-31
  1. "Helpful Review"

Current Employee - LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor in Fort Smith, AR

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Develop personally Open office concept Fun, friendly work environment Constant healthy feedback Encouraged and supported Great Medical Benefits Great 401K Benefits Personal Development offered to your spouse Rewarded for hard work Uplifting work environment High level of integrity and ownership Flexible work schedule

Cons

Heavy workload Nights and weekends can be required Rest can be hard to find and must be sought out

Advice to Management

none

Life.Church2019-05-16
  2. "Best Hardest Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Youth Pastor

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

LC is the most FOR you place I've ever worked! Care for the team and their families, as well as the personal and professional development, is beyond anything I'd ever dreamed.

Cons

Because our mission is big and our calling is great, the expectations are high. If you're not ready to work hard and smart, don't come.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the way you invest in us and our families. Your care for us makes it a joy to keep going!

Life.Church2019-05-11

Discover more reviews about Life.Church.