Life.Church - This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I've ever had. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Life.Church

"This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Collaborative - This is definitely a "we" organization, rather than a "me" organization.
Inspiring - You are developed personally, spiritually, and professionally. I've grown more here than I have with any other job.

Cons

It's challenging. We work at a very fast pace and have high expectations for our teams. It's also a high feedback culture. It's constructive and respectful, but you might be faced with things you either didn't know or don't want to know about yourself. However, self awareness is the key to development, so it's all for your benefit.

Advice to Management

Your wisdom is invaluable. Thank you for pouring into the leaders in your organization and for letting us take risks (and fail).

Other Employee Reviews for Life.Church

1. "The best decision of my life"

Current Employee - LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor- OKC Campus in Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor- OKC Campus in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A growth-focused culture where your personal and business development collide. LifeChurch.tv excels in helping you accomplish your personal dreams while, at the same time, offers you the dream of literally influencing the world in a way you never thought possible.

Cons

One of the biggest difficulties in working with LifeChurch is...nothing!

Advice to Management

There's no stopping where we'll go in the next decade. Let's do this!

2. "Mission minded"

I have been working at Life.Church full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

All-in calling for the mission to lead people to Christ. No matter the method, the mission and heart of the organization is the same. Great development culture - you have the opportunity to be better every year, you just have to do it. Wonderful support of team members - benefits, time off, prayer, community/family.

Cons

This is not a place to work if you just want to "get by" or "do the work." With the high feedback culture, you will receive input about WHO are you and HOW you lead, not just WHAT you do. That can be uncomfortable for some people. You will work a lot, so if you're not called to be here the hours can be a struggle. You will sacrifice a large salary, but you will make a life-long difference.

Advice to Management

Keep the staff informed of upcoming changes and big decisions. Always share the WHY behind those changes/decisions, and you'll have a group of people ready to make it happen.