Life.Church - This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I've ever had. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Life.Church

"This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Collaborative - This is definitely a "we" organization, rather than a "me" organization.
Inspiring - You are developed personally, spiritually, and professionally. I've grown more here than I have with any other job.

Cons

It's challenging. We work at a very fast pace and have high expectations for our teams. It's also a high feedback culture. It's constructive and respectful, but you might be faced with things you either didn't know or don't want to know about yourself. However, self awareness is the key to development, so it's all for your benefit.

Advice to Management

Your wisdom is invaluable. Thank you for pouring into the leaders in your organization and for letting us take risks (and fail).

Other Employee Reviews for Life.Church

1. "The best decision of my life"

Current Employee - LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor- OKC Campus in Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor- OKC Campus in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A growth-focused culture where your personal and business development collide. LifeChurch.tv excels in helping you accomplish your personal dreams while, at the same time, offers you the dream of literally influencing the world in a way you never thought possible.

Cons

One of the biggest difficulties in working with LifeChurch is...nothing!

Advice to Management

There's no stopping where we'll go in the next decade. Let's do this!

2. "LifeChurch.tv is the hardest place I've worked but I love every bit of it and can't think of a better place to be."

Current Employee - IT in Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - IT in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at LifeChurch.tv because I get to use my technical gifts and talent while serving in the ministry in an organization that believes in its mission to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.

Cons

There's always more work to do. If you're not careful it can be very easy to let work/ministry consume you and not keep your relationship with God and your family ahead of work.

Advice to Management

Our DLT (Directional Leadership Team) is great...the most humble set of leaders at their level I've ever seen.