KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Straightforward and Enjoyable

Nov 29, 2021 - Rock Wall Instructor in Canton, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with and met amazing people and climbers. Definitely a sense of community and an overall very enjoyable environment.

Cons

Short-staffed at times which did become difficult when creating/building different climbing routes

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Jan 20, 2022 - Aquatics Assistant Manager in Henderson, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and great environment

Cons

Can be stressful if you are not up for the challenge

Continue reading
  2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Revolving Door of Disfunction. Would give less than one star if I could.

Jan 19, 2022 - Designer in Chanhassen, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free Membership. Pay was actually excellent in the short time I put up with the place. Was given top-of-the-line equipment and software to do work.

Cons

Good lord, where to begin. Politics were insane. The spin on projects was horrid. Leadership had to constantly interfere with the creative process or exert their subjective personal agenda. Most creative was controlled by one guy who constantly pushed his terrible usability feedback and just annoyed everyone trying to use really big words most people don't use trying to make himself sound extra smart, which it didn't. Terrible vibe. Non-supportive teams that acted like the 'Boys Club'. Employees were constantly in fear of losing their jobs. Work conditions were borderline intolerable as teams were CRAMMED into spaces in a nasty depressing building we called 'The 90's Smoker's Lounge'. Glad I left right before the pandemic hit. The worst place I have ever worked on the most frustrating projects. Was actually asked to come back. I laughed and refused.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Life Time.