KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very good benefits

Jan 14, 2022 - Kids Team Member in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- free membership - fun work environment

Cons

- i dont have any

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Sports Guru

Jan 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small class sizes, and good hours

Cons

At times an inconsistent schedule

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best people culture companies

Apr 30, 2022 - Life Café Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Customers, colleagues, employees and managers are very kind. Competitive Pay and great bonus structure. You are paid for your performance and bonus structure is very clear Free membership. You get to work at the best fitness facility in the world. Sense of community . The team events are great. Leadership communicates well and provides clear direction and expectations Opportunity to grow as a professional individually. Fast paced environment

Cons

Work/Life balance is difficult to achieve and great employees burn out easily. There are too many expectations that are not achievable for most if they want to be healthy and long tenured. I was not given the best opportunity to grow within the company. I dealt with some politics. There was not a clear succession plan.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Life Time.

Life Time Photos

+ Add Photo
Life Time photo of: A Corporate team member shows off his “Brawn” with mega push-ups (complete with the VP of Member Services on his back!). Our annual “Brain vs Brawn” event is a true challenge.
Life Time photo of: We want you to become a part of our Life Time family!
Life Time photo of: I smell great things cooking with this KOP LifeCafe Team!
Life Time photo of: King of Prussia Group Fitness rockstars!
Life Time photo of: Deeply connected to Life Time's mission, Alex believes Yoga is for everyone and strives to ensure his classes are fun, informative, and that everyone feels welcome.
Life Time photo of: John Hilton's not just guiding a practice or teaching Yoga, he's delivering an experience that leaves Life Time members feeling empowered and uplifted.
Life Time photo of: Life Time Fitness Talent Acquisition Team