KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Time Was Great

Aug 12, 2022 - Summer Camp Counselor in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always active, get to swim, and workout

Cons

Poor management & sometimes the workplace is dirty.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good atmosphere

Oct 1, 2022 - Head Lifeguard in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly coworkers, support from management, flexible hours if needed

Cons

None, I enjoyed my time

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

AWFUL Leadership. SUPER CHEAP! AVOID!!

Sep 21, 2022 - Racquet Sports Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Free Diamond membership to all Life Time's in North America. -Employee discount

Cons

-VERY CHEAP management... AVOID!! Penny pinching all their own employees... Oh you're Inside the building but not in the exact spot you're suppose to be in since management can't properly tell you where to go an be beforehand? Boom time submission rejection (<$4 submission rejection... ridiculous). -Most UNORGANIZED place I've ever worked out. Borderline a joke. -You get MAYBE 5 hours of work a week. -You come to work "on-call" sometimes... which means you MAYBE have to work. If you're needed, you get to work. If you aren't needed... well then you got prepared, drove to work and drove all the way home for NO REASON at all... wtf is that?? Who does that and thinks it's ok to do regularly? Idiotic. -Sometimes you get to come to work just to work 1 whole hour! Amazing! -You get paid a different rate when you're not doing racquet-professional work. The rate is SIGNIFICANTLY lower and is unrelated to the role your applied for but you're asked and required to do it by management. -If you like getting paid <10-20% of what the company actually profits by running the racquet sports classes, then this job is perfect for you!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Life Time.

Life Time Photos

+ Add Photo
Life Time photo of: A Corporate team member shows off his “Brawn” with mega push-ups (complete with the VP of Member Services on his back!). Our annual “Brain vs Brawn” event is a true challenge.
Life Time photo of: We want you to become a part of our Life Time family!
Life Time photo of: I smell great things cooking with this KOP LifeCafe Team!
Life Time photo of: King of Prussia Group Fitness rockstars!
Life Time photo of: Deeply connected to Life Time's mission, Alex believes Yoga is for everyone and strives to ensure his classes are fun, informative, and that everyone feels welcome.
Life Time photo of: John Hilton's not just guiding a practice or teaching Yoga, he's delivering an experience that leaves Life Time members feeling empowered and uplifted.
Life Time photo of: Life Time Fitness Talent Acquisition Team