Life Uniform - Working at Life could be a Life's work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Life Uniform

"Working at Life could be a Life's work"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Evansville, IN
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Evansville, IN

Pros

When you do something right, Home Office is just small enough that they find out about it at the swtore level, and they are more than willing to call you personally to say you did a good job. I have been recognised by the Regional, the Vice President, THe Loss Prevention Manager, The HR Director and also the President of the company. All at verious times have told me what a great job I have done.

Cons

It is not an easy job. At times, when doing outside sales, it is very labor intensive. Budgets are tight so at times it makes yo wonder what Home Office is thinking when they tell you no on something you feel you need to help your store prosper.

Advice to Management

On those you have built a working relationship with, it would be a good thing, to actually set back with them from time to time. If you trust us to do large LSE, pull us to other regions to assist, well, then maybe you should listen to some ideas about regional selling and also about individual store needws versus company wide.stocking.

Other Employee Reviews for Life Uniform

1. "Great Retail Job"

Pros

Wear scrubs and comfy shoes to work. No crazy holiday hours. Work with people who come in to buy not the mall "just looking" traffic.

Cons

Lower than average pay. Non supportive management depending on location. Lots of cold calling. Slower than most retail stores.

Advice to Management

Spend some money on training people, give more hours to stores!

2. "Good part time job"

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Life Uniform part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, great management, off work on major holidays, and great coworkers.

Cons

Limited amount of hours and no room for advancement.