Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work at!

Feb 17, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great team. Very professional environment. CEO has ear to the ground.

Cons

No real cons. It's a great company!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Mar 12, 2021 - Software Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work. The work is exciting, the company has a great trajectory and the leadership encourages employees to have a work-life balance.

Cons

Hyper growth is causing process and communication breakdowns.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Flexible, friendly, and fun place to work

Sep 25, 2020 - Senior Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to learn new skills here. Everyone I work with is friendly and helpful. It's refreshing to be surrounded by many people who are smarter than me in different areas, but they don't make me feel that way. Lots of humble professionals here. The mission of Life360 is solid - help familes stay connected and protected. While my team doesn't build anything, we still have a voice in new features. User feedback is taken seriously and all teams are very motivated to make our users happy. Can't agree with the reviews about the exec team not listening or being available. Ive found it to be the oppostite of that. It might take a week to get the meeting you want, but everyone is approachable and open to suggestions. Now that we're a work-from-home company, I really appreciate how the company will pay for whatever I need for my home office. Recently got a new desk and second monitor with no problem. The HR is doing a decent job of provising virtual events, parties, yoga, self-improvement classes, etc., during the change to WFH. It's hard to get to know your co-workers when you never see them, but there are ways to connect if you participate in these activities.

Cons

It's challenging to know who is working on which team or a project at any given time. Need a solid org chart for the company as a whole. Due to nature of remote working, everyone is on a different schedule. It's not uncommon to get asked questions in Slack later in the evening where that person expects a response right away.

4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Life360.