Lifestyle Lift - This company needs to make serious changes. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"This company needs to make serious changes."

Former Employee - Surgical Tech
Former Employee - Surgical Tech

Pros

It varies center by center, which is why I didn't want to specify where I worked, because I can only speak for the centers I know, but I was lucky to work with three terrific surgeons at Lifestyle Lift, and I liked most of my coworkers. I worked in one center, but traveled to two others to fill in when they were short-staffed. Two of the three centers were beautiful, spacious, and had atmospheres that were very soothing for patients, much like a spa in terms of relaxing music, comfortable recliners, and low lighting in the pre-operative area. As a tech, I got to know patients from the initial "meet the doctor" consultation to their six-week follow up. On the day of surgery, we were with our patients from the the "admission" step to discharge, and we took their post-op phone calls, as well as changing dressings and removing sutures. From a customer service point of view, that corporate model works very well, and provides great comfort to patients and their families.

Cons

As a medical professional, I wasn't totally comfortable here. There was a high turnover rate among both doctors and surgical techs because the corporate model left little room for clinicians to make recommendations based on current clinical standards.

Advice to Management

Corporate is far too corporate, and needs to make changes in the general model. I hope corporate is truly moving towards accreditation.

Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"A good learning experience, but not a long term employer"

Pros

offers the ability to learn new aspects of a management career

Cons

Very negative impact of physicians if they are not on board with hands on patient care

2. "Sales Consultant"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Beverly Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Beverly Hills, CA

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You're able to help people change their lives.

Cons

you always feel like you are just a number. never received pay raise for base.

Advice to Management

Offer base and commission increase to top performers.