Lifestyle Lift - They wine and dine you to join but long term is not a word that can describe this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"They wine and dine you to join but long term is not a word that can describe this company"

Pros

Seems exciting, new business model helping patients, pay goo benefits good

Cons

CEO is an academic idiot, COO is a clueless they who have no clue how to lead, Personnel dept is the root of most of the problems. They are sued consistently by most employees. It is a popularity contest and if you fall from favor bye bye,. Before you join ask about Senior management turnover rates They let several good managers leave why? because they heard rumors and then they are gone! doctors are also included! center managers I have been through 4 in the past 3 years

Advice to Management

Senior Management stop working back door deals to build your retirement, focus on patients and for god sakes hire a consulting firm to evaluate your senior teams and their skill levels. Some area people were there and then gone, some doctors were there one day and then gone and we have to pick up the pieces. Celebrities can only fool people only so long.

Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"This company needs to make serious changes."

Former Employee - Surgical Tech
    Former Employee - Surgical Tech

Pros

It varies center by center, which is why I didn't want to specify where I worked, because I can only speak for the centers I know, but I was lucky to work with three terrific surgeons at Lifestyle Lift, and I liked most of my coworkers. I worked in one center, but traveled to two others to fill in when they were short-staffed. Two of the three centers were beautiful, spacious, and had atmospheres that were very soothing for patients, much like a spa in terms of relaxing music, comfortable recliners, and low lighting in the pre-operative area. As a tech, I got to know patients from the initial "meet the doctor" consultation to their six-week follow up. On the day of surgery, we were with our patients from the the "admission" step to discharge, and we took their post-op phone calls, as well as changing dressings and removing sutures. From a customer service point of view, that corporate model works very well, and provides great comfort to patients and their families.

Cons

As a medical professional, I wasn't totally comfortable here. There was a high turnover rate among both doctors and surgical techs because the corporate model left little room for clinicians to make recommendations based on current clinical standards.

Advice to Management

Corporate is far too corporate, and needs to make changes in the general model. I hope corporate is truly moving towards accreditation.

"A good learning experience, but not a long term employer"

Pros

offers the ability to learn new aspects of a management career

Cons

Very negative impact of physicians if they are not on board with hands on patient care