Lifestyle Lift - Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment."

Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

Cons

You become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Advice to Management

Continue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift

1. "An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here."

Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Advice to Management

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

2. "Great opportunity with a company that cares."

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s great to be a part of a company that sees you as a valuable person instead of a number. Throughout the years as my experience grew so did my opportunity. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great organization. The compensation is much greater than other comparable businesses and the management has always made it possible to balance my work and family life. Lifestyle Lift is more than a company….. It’s a family.

Cons

over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3 to 4 years the company seems to be on the same page and has been moving in the right direction.