Lifestyle Lift - A great opportunity! | Glassdoor

"A great opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company to grow with! For those that are willing to work hard and are flexible with travel, there is ample opportunity for growth. The company encourages people to grow and try new things.
There's a great company culture that truly values putting customers first, having fun, and working together.
I always look forward to coming to work!

Cons

Growth usually requires at least some travel.

Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"Reflection"

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

Cons

This company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results.
    This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.

2. "Growing Company, Opportunity for advancement, Good working enviroment"

Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at LSL for 3 yrs. Over this time period I have had the opportunity to grow professionally, and personally. I have gotten a chance to experience multiple areas of the business. There is tremendous growth opportunity as the company is still growing and they generally promote from within. Great work environment. Management is all about getting the job done right, open to feedback, and appreciative of your time and effort. Overall great place to work. I can truly say from my experience here you get back what you put in.

Cons

The interaction and cooperation between departments could be better, but it's no worse than any other company I have worked for.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster a culture of growth and professional development of your employees within the organization. It will only make them work harder, smarter and longer for the company. In the end the organization will benefit from having employees who know that the company looks at them than more than a number, but as an asset.