Lifestyle Lift - sales consultant | Glassdoor

"sales consultant"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

paid training...hourly wage is decent but that's how they lure you in. Direct deposit is available...what can i say...it's a stretch

Cons

one of the weirdest companies I have ever worked for...very "cult" like...if you don't follow the herd and conform you are not welcome..this is a good job for mindless uncreative types...If you have any wits about you forget it...you will be sorry...there is no room for people here not fitting into the mold.

Advice to Management

Management is extrememly phony...nice when you start but turn on you after...bottom line is this company is all about the money. If you have no conscience then you will be great here! If you care about the people then move on

Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift

"Reflection"

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

Cons

This company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results.
    This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.

2. "Working for the Lifestyle Lift has provided me with new opportunities and has been a very positive experience."

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Ability to advance rapidly- Started as an Agent and I now work in the Training and Development department and love it

-Friendly and open co-workers

-Senior staff is dependable and always willing to help

-Great compensation and benefits

-Wonderful work and life balance

-Ability to grow and learn from leadership

Cons

-I have no cons for the Lifestyle Lift

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!