Lifetouch - Fun if you like kids | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Although you do get a gas card the wear and tear you put on your car is tremendous" (in 46 reviews)

• "They kept changing the Account Executive title in the beginning to CSR to justify their low pay" (in 72 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Fun if you like kids"

Pros

Early hours, fun coworkers, free gas

Cons

Equipment was a lot to haul around

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great job"

Current Employee - Dual Manager
    Current Employee - Dual Manager

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun job, fast paced, easy sales process

Cons

Small staff, not a lot of hours to give part timers

Advice to Management

Think more like the customer with phone answer rate, pick ups and apt time

"Account Specialist"

I worked at Lifetouch full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is a variety of positions. The photographers and local office are very hard working. Its like a family.

Cons

Overworked/Underpaid. Every year they change their strategies to make more money; however the following year they will change it back to the prior years. They do not let us have time to adjust to new processes. The strategies may have been profitable, but they don't allow time to truly execute new or different processes.

It takes a toll to convince all of your accounts that this new strategy will be the best for the accounts and commission. Then the next year you have to convince them to change back to the old process.

We had many changes, one being to drop ALL accounts that were D and E (They use a scale of A - E)to rate the accounts, However, many different reports calculate the accounts with different results. Our district manager pushed us to "fire" those accounts. That afternoon, a D account called and was very unhappy that we were adjusting the amount of photographers due to their enrollment. We were told that if they don't agree, then tell them we can't work with them.

Manager was very serious and told us we had to do it, even if it made us very uncomfortable. So as requested that is exactly what I did. Well guess what, when I told him about this D account, he seemed shocked that I did that. So he calls them back and offers them the world. He stated to me that he has a soft heart sometimes. And....there goes my commission.

Advice to Management

Make up your mind.

Discover more reviews about Lifetouch.