Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lifewave Patches are everything

Sep 12, 2019 - Distributor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly this company has changed my life and given me the freedom and flexibility to quit my full time job and focus on my children. They really are quality products and the leadership is constantly coming up with new things and products to keep us motivated.

Cons

Can be a little overwhelming setting your own schedule and structuring your work day if you arent used to it.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company for a life-work balance environment

Nov 19, 2019 - Accountant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

LifeWave is a great company with very friendly and knowledgeable employees and family feel caring atmosphere. Great company culture and self-motivated working environment. All the executives are highly communicable. LifeWave also provides generous health insurance plan with no/minimum cost to its employees. I much enjoyed working here so far.

Cons

LifeWave has offices around the world especially in Europe. Therefore, communication with employees in foreign country offices is not as easy as that in the local office.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Lots of opportunity. Lots of work.

May 26, 2021 - Marketing Communications Manager in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to build on the ground floor. Talented, hard-working, collaborative people can make massive contributions. Great benefits.

Cons

Lean workforce means lots of work and c-suite is very removed from the weeds.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lifewave.