Lightwave Partners - One of the most genuine recruiting firms I have ever worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lightwave Partners

"One of the most genuine recruiting firms I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Newton, MA
Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Newton, MA

I have been working at Lightwave Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The three partners have established great relationships from their combined 40+ years of recruiting. They believe in building partnerships and relationships with candidates as well as companies. They all have strong knowledge of the technical recruiting industry which they teach all of their recruiters. Recruiting can be a very stressful industry to be in, with Lightwave Partners, they add value to our jobs by helping us growing as not only technical recruiters but as business professionals.

Cons

This section does not apply

Advice to Management

As they continue to grow their business, I would just encourage them to keep the same genuine and professional environment they have already created. Very excited for my future with Lightwave Partners!!

Other Employee Reviews for Lightwave Partners

1. "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

Gregg, David, and Jason were great to work with. David and Gregg found me an amazing opportunity with a company that has now hired me full-time. They were attentive, always helpful when I had a question, and were quick to respond or at least let me know they were going to find the right answer for me. Payroll was always on time, and the 401K plan was nice to enroll in as a contractor.

Cons

I have no complaints about Lightwave Partners.

Advice to Management

You have some great employees that care about what they do. Keep up the amazing work!

2. "Great Staffing Agency!"

Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Lightwave Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked as a contract employee for Lightwave Partners for approximately 6 months, and only recently ended the contract because I was fortunate to have been hired full-time into the company LP had placed me in. Overall, working through Lightwave was truly a great experience. The recruiters here are both professional and personal, and are very communicative throughout both the recruiting/hiring and the employment process.

Cons

No cons that I can think of!