Lightwave Partners - One of the most genuine recruiting firms I have ever worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lightwave Partners

"One of the most genuine recruiting firms I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Newton, MA
Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Newton, MA

I have been working at Lightwave Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The three partners have established great relationships from their combined 40+ years of recruiting. They believe in building partnerships and relationships with candidates as well as companies. They all have strong knowledge of the technical recruiting industry which they teach all of their recruiters. Recruiting can be a very stressful industry to be in, with Lightwave Partners, they add value to our jobs by helping us growing as not only technical recruiters but as business professionals.

Cons

This section does not apply

Advice to Management

As they continue to grow their business, I would just encourage them to keep the same genuine and professional environment they have already created. Very excited for my future with Lightwave Partners!!

Other Employee Reviews for Lightwave Partners

1. "AWESOME COMPANY!!"

I worked at Lightwave Partners full-time

Pros

My experience working for Lightwave Partners was nothing short of enjoyable. The experienced staff is always willing to offer a helping hand whenever necessary. Revamping their training program to keep everyone fresh. Realistic expectations and excellent work life balance. The only reason I left was to pursue a new journey in NYC.

Cons

Honestly can't think of one. Truly is an awesome place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Quality, Not Quantity"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Lightwave Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many recruiting agencies and staffing firms will promise to "get you 20 candidates by tomorrow!" And you end up with 20 throw-away resumes that your contact probably hasn't even spoken to.

Lightwave isn't like that. They are all about getting clients the BEST candidates. They screen not only on ability, but on fitness for the company. If they submit a candidate, clients can be certain that candidate is qualified and has been properly vetted.

Lightwave also treats their recruiters better than most agencies. Not only are employees well-trained and well-compensated, but they are also given many opportunities for personal and professional growth.

At Lightwave, work is what you make it. If you put in the time and effort, you will be well rewarded.

Cons

No dogs in the office.