Limbach Facility Services - The customer is everything, for success we need to continue to "Think Like a Customer" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Limbach Facility Services

"The customer is everything, for success we need to continue to "Think Like a Customer""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Strong planners for current market, innovators and planners in preparing for future trends and markets. Very open minded with just the right amount of conservatism!

Cons

Need a broader and stronger based level of our field of capabilities

Advice to Management

Further development of of our field capabilities and development of customer offerings.

Other Employee Reviews for Limbach Facility Services

1. "No Subject"

I have been working at Limbach Facility Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Limbach has been a great employer. The company has growth in its future. As we have grown in the past, we have not lost site of our strong core values. I anticipate more of The same going forward. The compensation packages are fair but more so the benefits are unmatched. I would recommend working at Limbach.

Cons

This is a demanding industry. Limbach does try to be mindful of work/life balance but industry expectations can get in the way at times.

2. "good contract"

Former Employee - Electrician in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Electrician in Washington, DC

I worked at Limbach Facility Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked with this company for the past two summers on multiple schools in the district of columbia; if you have the pleasure of working with them you will have the opportunity too learn or re-learn safe work practices in a craftsmanship manner. Great place to learn and grow

Cons

Contracts are too short. My only Con is that I work myself out of work too quickly. when work is slow they must keep their core group of guys working, but I always look forward too returning.