Limina - Off to a good start at Limina | Glassdoor

"Off to a good start at Limina"

Current Contractor - Interaction Designer in Longmont, CO

I have been working at Limina

Pros

Limina is a highly productive team steeped in UX knowledge and processes. They have a solid stream of work, and they are growing. The flexibility of working remote two days per week is really nice, and the co-working space comes with many benefits and will be even better when the construction is complete.

Cons

If you are looking to work at a large corporation with a lot of middle management and structure, this is not the place for you. It's a small team, which requires hard work, accountability and self-direction.

Limina2017-06-21

Other Employee Reviews

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - Project & Account Management Specialist in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Limina full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you want to make an impact this is the place to be. Creativity and new ideas are always welcome. At Limina we have a culture of making things better. We embrace any challenge! Flexibility in what you do! You are expected to be awesome at whatever your task is and you won't be micromanaged, but the team is always involved and ready to help if you need.

Cons

I personally don't like to be micromanaged, but this might be an issue for some people that need a more detailed direction. At Limina you are your own manager of your tasks and it is expected that you should keep up with the rhythm of work.

Limina2017-06-23

2. "Best Job Ever"

Current Employee - CxO in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Limina full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Limina's senior leadership has many years of experience in UX and bring a lot of thought leadership to the table. There are many opportunities to take a leadership role on a project. There are many opportunities to gain direct client experience, collaborate as a UX team and deliver high quality UX deliverables with integrity and advocacy for user needs.

Cons

The team is small - which makes for strong communication, but also puts a lot of demand on employees to wear multiple hats for both internal and client related projects.

Advice to Management

Continue building the pipeline and deliver against your diverse portfolio of complex UX work, but also take time to plan for future growth in scale, services and products.

Limina2017-03-02

Thanks for the Awesome Review! We're so stoked you found a home here at Limina!

Discover more reviews about Limina.