Lincare Holdings - Bad management in Seattle area and it has been that way for years | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

"Bad management in Seattle area and it has been that way for years"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good sales experience, potential for fun friendly clients if you really get to know your accounts

Cons

Everything the base is very, very low compared to other companies, the gas mileage reimbursement, management from the top to the bottom of the company, the rollover at the center level including all the sales reps and managers!, the dysfunctional management staff, overwhelmed centers due to too many patients they are not taken care of as well as they should due to over worked staff, the company just got bought out by Linde Company, the weekends on call for no extra pay, went through 4 other sales reps for the other sales position at my center in 2 years. Territory manager overwhelmed and not motivated.

Advice to Management

Don't be so controlling micromanger, you built your team up well and everyone left.

Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings

1. "they do not support their employees"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the people in the l;ocal office and my customers

Cons

they cut out most of my commissioned products and completely changed the focus of our center. It did not make financial sense

Advice to Management

listen to your employees and center managers about what is successful in their areas

2. "HORIBLE company to work for they do not suport their employes"

Former Employee - Center Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Center Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very litle oversite, you will realy never see your manager if your numbers are good. All lincare cares about is your growing.

Cons

Outdated tech... still using 1980's softwear.. as a manager you will never know in real time where your center is at. You will send your paper work up to RBCO and it will not show on your reports for several weeks. If you are given a project to complete you will be yelled at do to this lag in the paper work process. They will want to know why it is not done yet and blame it all on you even though you completed it over a week ago but RBCO has not processed it yet.

Advice to Management

Go to collage and get at least a bachelors degree. You need to quite running the company threw trial and error, and learn what to do. Quite hiring from with in the only people who I have seen promoted where the ones who where to incompetent to get a job with a better company, and had no choice but to stay with you. You are literaly promoting people to upper managment who other companies won't even hire for entry level positions.