Lincare Holdings - its all about the people you work with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

"its all about the people you work with"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Loveland, CO
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As long as your center has great team work things will be good.

Cons

constant changes in requirements with medicare. The sale itself isnt hard its the documentation you need to get that makes it diffficult to get paid

Advice to Management

No advice

Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings

1. "the worst place to work. ever."

Former Employee - Biller in Sharon, PA
    Former Employee - Biller in Sharon, PA

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really can't think of any pros about this company

Cons

overwhelming amount of work with little to no training. poor supervisors who have no problem telling you either in person or through emails that they have a problem with you. antiquated computer system that wastes so much time and money with the amount of time needed to spend on 1 account. pay compensation very poor for the amount of work.

Advice to Management

actually get out to the centers and rbco's unannounced and see what really goes on. my supervisor actually left the office several times a day sometimes for more than 2 hours at a time. they take break after break all day while the people under them could not.

"JOB SEEKERS BEWARE!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. Your lied to from the moment you accept the position. By the second week your ready to go to lunch and never return.

Cons

Employees are overworked, under paid, and treated like robots, The turnover is so high you rarely get to learn your co-workers name. No training, Long hours, No lunches.The CSR is expected to work while punched out for lunch or work for free. They want you to work Saturdays and Sundays and stay at work until 8 p.m. basically you will have no life. Center Mangers that will do anything and everything to push an Oxygen order. Even during tough economic times I QUIT. First time in my professional career that I quit a company without giving a two week notice. Honestly I’d rather work for Walmart.

Advice to Management

Clean Up!