Lincoln Financial Group - Awesome company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group

"Awesome company to work for"

Former Employee - Enrollment Representative in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Enrollment Representative in Omaha, NE

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, plenty of room to move up, good bosses, fair pay, great schedules, work/life balance is nice. I loved working for this company. Besides the above, they also included a stress room one day during our busy season, with bubbles, packaging wrap to pop, free cookies, markers to draw with and other silly things to de-stress. They were also big into diversity and would celebrate Hispanic, Black, and Native American History Months, often bringing a guest in to speak or perform, and changing the lunch menu to appreciate the culture. There was a free dinner on Christmas, also.

Cons

I cannot think of any, honeestly. This was one of the few companies I've worked for that I did not dread going to in the morning. I excelled at my job and looked forward to work.

Advice to Management

Keep putting your employees first, and you will continue to achieve success and loyalty from workers

Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Financial Group

"Management - Concord NH. Needs to have Courage and closer oversight."

Current Employee - Contracting/Licensing Consultant in Concord, NH
    Current Employee - Contracting/Licensing Consultant in Concord, NH

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Generally good benefits and a friendly work environment. Great community presence which I am proud to be a part of in Concord NH.

The facility is well maintained and a nice environment

Cons

Micromanagement, no managerial courage, bias against mature workers, and not an inviting environment for open communication and constructive feed back

The management seems to be to involved in the day to day operations or totally disconnected. Some managers have had unprofessional behaviors reported over and over. There seems to be a high tolerance for the bad behavior of certain managers.

The Hartford Team relies too much on the input of the managers on site in concord. Try having a culture assessment performed by an unbiased HR person located offsite and not part of Gateway.

Advice to Management

Have courage listen to the issues that are raised over and over about some of your middle management in Concord. You are losing good employees.

2. "Worked at Lincoln for 8 weeks"

Former Intern - Financial Analyst in Radnor, PA
    Former Intern - Financial Analyst in Radnor, PA

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Good work- life balance. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

I had no negative experiences