Lincoln Heritage - Simple, but not Easy! | Glassdoor

"Simple, but not Easy!"

Current Employee - Insurance Producer in Mobile, AL
Current Employee - Insurance Producer in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Lincoln Heritage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Highly rated, very large, nationwide, family owned company with rapid advancement potential determined by your production and leadership ability. Open to all applicants, but business model does favor older, mature individuals with life experience who can relate more effectively with 50-80 clientele. Company is largest provider specializing in Final Expense Insurance policies.

Cons

Sometimes frustrating to know the solution to the problems that people have, be able to find a way to implement that plan into their current monthly budget, get them accepted through Underwriting, deliver the policy protecting their heirs from having to pay any Final Medical, Funeral, and Burial Expenses, and then up to 10% mismanage their cash flow and lose the coverage by not paying the payments on time.

Advice to Management

Enter all unsold Leads into a continuous voluntary drip Letter Follow-Up mailing program that could potentially increase sales and negate any losses due to drop-offs.

Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Heritage

"Absolutely awful"

Former Employee - Agency Owner in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Agency Owner in Dallas, TX

I worked at Lincoln Heritage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I didn't find any. Really. Lots of promises but nothing happened.

Cons

Leads are extremely expensive. I have never experienced any like it. We are a fairly big agency wanting to ad additional services to our older clientele. Our experience with LH are the worst. The leads are pretty bad and after deciding that we don't need them no more to write business they sent us a letter telling us that the trust would be gone and cancelled the contract. By the way. We wrote several contracts and have not seen a single penny. I can only warn of getting involved with this firm. It's more a lead sales company than anything else. Stay away.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to people and start being honest.

"Devoted 100% of my time for the last 6 years to Lincoln and wouldnt think about another company."

Current Employee - Regional Marketing Manager in El Dorado, AR
    Current Employee - Regional Marketing Manager in El Dorado, AR

I have been working at Lincoln Heritage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Same day advances, proven lead system, liberal underwriting, simplified applications, exotic incentive trips, competitive group benefits, life, health, and dental for you and your family, extraordinary home office help, 24 hour underwriting, live helpline.

Cons

Truley there isnt any bad. Working for other companies i have seen bad, if you have questions they have answers.

Advice to Management

With the way social security is moving towards the preloaded debit cards, a plan needs to be in place to keep moving forward.