KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Run Away As Fast As You Can-Do Not Go Here

Jun 26, 2016 - Project Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have core hours but they are willing to let people work varying schedules.

Cons

If they like you, then you are fine but if they don't like you, you will be gone with no warning. They fired one girl because they said, she wasn't a good enough accountant. She had been there one year and they let her go with no warning. After she was let go, she went to work for a competing Real Estate Company and was hired as a Senior accountant and then was promoted within a year to accounting manager. If you work at LPC you will be working 10-12 hour days and at least one weekend a month, no matter how many properties you have. There were some people there that had little children and would rush home to put their kids to bed and then would work to two, three or four in the morning. They expected you to be on call 24/7. A co-worker was on vacation with his family and had left messages on his office phone and email stating that. An owner of one of his properties called and to wanted to ask him a question. The person covering for him said that he was on vacation. The owner then called the managers and complained. They proceeded to turn around and call the employee on his vacation and yell at him for not answering the owner. If you work for LPC, don't ask for properties to be adjusted so you have less or you will be let go. For a "national" company they are extremely disorganized. There is no set standard of how things should be done. There is also no constant flow in the office. The properties change hands way too many times. I have worked my whole career in property accounting and every place I have been, we always kept the same properties. There was never a change. At LPC, they change properties all the time, which is one reason there is no organizational flow. The whole company culture makes it seem as though you are working on an assembly line. LPC claims they treat their employees well but that is not the truth. If they are a Dallas based office they will be treated properly in most cases but even there some people are not treated well. If there was less than a star, I would give them that.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

VP - Marketing & Communications

We certainly do appreciate your candid feedback and are concerned that you had this experience at LPC. We take your comments very seriously and would like to work to ensure this isn't something that everyone in the accounting department expects. Please email details to social@lincolnapts.com so we can help!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excelent company

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excited to be part of the company

Cons

As per now No cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Welcome to LPC! We appreciate your 5-star rating!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lincoln Review

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Respectful timely service Manager that is very helpful

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much! We appreciate you for sharing your experiences as a part of our team at LPC.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game