KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Mixed feelings.

Dec 3, 2008 - Business Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln has a great culture and is very loyal to employees. We have fun activities such as manager's day out, spa days, shopping days, we get our birthday off, 1/2 a day for Christmas shopping, river trips, and much more. Lincoln is great about hiring people who can work with other people.

Cons

Senior managment can be slightly unprofessional at times. Also, work life balance is an issue even with salared employees. Managers are required to work weekends, and are required to work the same hours as hourly employees. Another downside is that because we are fee managed, the employees must work very hard with less benefits because Lincoln is selling our services to clients.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

fantastic

Aug 5, 2022 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln property is one of the most organized, polite companies I have ever worked for. They have been so fast with getting me on the team. They have answered all my questions when I ask. fantastic communication.

Cons

nothing that I know of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome group

Aug 4, 2022 - Sr. Property Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere where people support one another.

Cons

Some sr management has been around too long and old school thinking holding back progress.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there, thank you for sharing your 5-star rating of LPC! It's great to know that you're enjoying being apart of our team. We appreciate your compliments as well as your thoughts on further improvement!

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game