KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Balance, respect, integrity, commitment, empowerment are all of the qualities that LPC strives to give it's employees.

May 11, 2017 - Leasing Manager in Marina del Rey, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Promotion from within. Flexible scheduling. Dedicated corporate team. Culture based company committed to growing the it's employees in a fun and positive atmosphere.

Cons

Too much work not enough time in the day. The constant resident issues tend to get a bit old as well.

1 person found this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We love that you agree with LPC's core values, promotion opportunities and corporate culture! This makes us smile. When dealing with people's homes, it can be time consuming. We want to provide you with all of the support you need. The California region has been bursting with employee growth lately and we hope this will help distribute your work load! Thanks for sharing.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Here for the long haul, Lincoln is my home

Aug 17, 2022 - Assistant Business Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management, schedule, benefits, the perks, the appreciation of the employees, the openness to change, everything.

Cons

nothing really -- this industry isn't for everyone

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lincoln Is The Way to GO

Aug 16, 2022 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is so empowering and you have so many oppurtunities to grow! This is my first buisness professional job that i felt really prepared and happy! The atmosphere is super welcoming thanks to my property team and corporate team at Lincoln. Ashely Monday is a great mentor to the training classes and shows true LPC quaities. #youbelonghere#thirtyoaks

Cons

Nothing I can think of that brings me down individually !

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind review of LPC! We're so glad to have you on our team! It's nice to know that you're truly enjoying your time with us.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game