KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Thankful to work at LPC

Apr 16, 2019 - Business Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging work environment, Excellent training, and Effective management. I do not want to work for any other company. Lincoln provides competitive benefits and pay as well as a priority for people whether employees, residents or vendors. I appreciate the strong policies and procedures and they strive to keep up with technology and today's business culture.

Cons

Promotions may not come as quickly as one would hope; however, Lincoln Property Company does hire and train to promote from within the company. It is up to the individual if they want to excel in their career at Lincoln. Feedback from some supervisors is slow to non-existent, so initiative is important on the employee's side.

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We appreciate your kind review of Lincoln Property Company! You have truly been a valued team member these past few years. It's lovely to know that you are planning on continuing your career with us for many more years to come. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our policies and promotions! We'd be happy to chat with you, so please connect with your supervisor. Thank you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excelent company

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excited to be part of the company

Cons

As per now No cons

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lincoln Review

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Respectful timely service Manager that is very helpful

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen

Continue reading

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much! We appreciate you for sharing your experiences as a part of our team at LPC.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game