KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Has really gone downhill

May 3, 2020 - Property Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Denver had a strong culture and was a great company to work for.

Cons

Note: the pro stated is past tense. The Denver regional has gone downhill. Members of the regional office were spreading rumors and playing favorites. I am not impressed by the new leadership and it needs improvement.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We appreciate your thoughts as a former member of our team! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences with us. It's unfortunate to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your position, but please know that our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our team members. We wish you all the best!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Here for the long haul, Lincoln is my home

Aug 17, 2022 - Assistant Business Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management, schedule, benefits, the perks, the appreciation of the employees, the openness to change, everything.

Cons

nothing really -- this industry isn't for everyone

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lincoln Is The Way to GO

Aug 16, 2022 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is so empowering and you have so many oppurtunities to grow! This is my first buisness professional job that i felt really prepared and happy! The atmosphere is super welcoming thanks to my property team and corporate team at Lincoln. Ashely Monday is a great mentor to the training classes and shows true LPC quaities. #youbelonghere#thirtyoaks

Cons

Nothing I can think of that brings me down individually !

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind review of LPC! We're so glad to have you on our team! It's nice to know that you're truly enjoying your time with us.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game