KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Worst experience in the industry ever! RUN!!!!

Sep 11, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary. Satisfactory benefits. Large company with an overall positive industry image, although it is completely undeserved. Provided with all the software/tools you could ever need.

Cons

Tenure trumps talent. Hiring of (close) relatives is common practice and in some cases, one relative supervises another. Inconsistent administration of company policies/rules and opportunities. Culture of a few favorites prospering and the rest of the employees are left behind.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

National Marketing Manager

Hello, We're disappointed to see this review from a current employee and would love the opportunity to make a difference in the region. Please feel free to send an anonymous email or message to Sheri Sandefur at ssandefur@lpsi.com. We believe in our core values and that people are our best asset and the foundation of our company; we do not take reviews like this lightly and encourage you to please let us know what we can do to help!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excelent company

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excited to be part of the company

Cons

As per now No cons

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lincoln Review

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Respectful timely service Manager that is very helpful

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much! We appreciate you for sharing your experiences as a part of our team at LPC.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game