KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Terrible culture

Dec 27, 2021 - Property Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a nice bonus.

Cons

Very negative culture and no HR department.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We were sorry to see you go! It was lovely having you on our team. Thank you for sharing your feedback! We wish you all the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

fantastic

Aug 5, 2022 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln property is one of the most organized, polite companies I have ever worked for. They have been so fast with getting me on the team. They have answered all my questions when I ask. fantastic communication.

Cons

nothing that I know of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome group

Aug 4, 2022 - Sr. Property Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere where people support one another.

Cons

Some sr management has been around too long and old school thinking holding back progress.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there, thank you for sharing your 5-star rating of LPC! It's great to know that you're enjoying being apart of our team. We appreciate your compliments as well as your thoughts on further improvement!

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game