KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's not the company, it tends to be the people

May 2, 2022 - Leasing in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits and pay Awesome events hosted for residents Care about employees, offer flexible schedules Properties nationwide make it easy to transfer

Cons

Really no downsides except in my experience, I was transferred without my request in order keep another employee within the company as opposed to terminating them (drama). I did not appreciate being moved however, the pro to the situation is that higher management made sure that the new property where I was being sent, matched the distance I wanted to maintain from home to work and vice versa. I guess they will work with their employees if they are involved in drama by switching them with someone else. Maybe that can be a pro hmm..

Continue reading

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We love that you enjoyed the benefits, flexibility and events. We're sorry to hear you were transferred to another location but hope that location was great as well. Best wishes!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities & grown

Jun 27, 2022 - Leasing & Marketing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for growth this is your company. A lot opportunities to move up

Cons

I don’t see any cons

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Felt Unappreciated

Jun 28, 2022 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits HR Bonus structure Room for growth within reason

Cons

Offered pay cuts to transfer to another company when current one was being sold Didn’t seem to value employees as much as they did when the community wasn’t for sale Threats made my upper management that choosing to not transfer to another Lincoln property desperate for employees meant we would no longer be allowed back

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game