KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Easy to Advance, but Will Understaff to Save Money

May 12, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits (401K matching, PTO after some tenure) Easy to advance, many properties nationally

Cons

They will understaff a property to save money on the budget. Employees per property are arbitrary, and based on your regional, not based on precedent. They will work you nonstop - with no regard for burnout. Employee discounts on rent are one of the lowest I've seen in the industry, besides Greystar.

Continue reading

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for taking a moment to share this insight as an LPC member! We can assure you that your thoughts and feedback are important to us. Please connect with your manager so that we can address your concerns!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities & grown

Jun 27, 2022 - Leasing & Marketing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for growth this is your company. A lot opportunities to move up

Cons

I don’t see any cons

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great workforce!

Jun 26, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Sanford, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, Amazing property, Good career.

Cons

Great place to work at.

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much! Your 5-star review of LPC is greatly appreciated b your team.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game