KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Give yourself a chance with Lincoln

May 20, 2022 - Leasing and Marketing Professional in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of the company is one that fosters growth. The people honestly want the best for you. Location, Location, Location. They have some of the nicest properties that make you want to be there.

Cons

None to note. Do not look for quick cash grabs. Build a career. They have grown for a reason.

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there! We're so glad to have you on our team at LPC! We greatly appreciate you for providing this lovely feedback for us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just started

Jun 30, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy going environment Caring coworkers

Cons

Haven't really found any cons that are worth mentioning

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company!

Jun 29, 2022 - Leasing Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, amazing professionals, diverse work force, room to go!

Cons

Hourly is a bit low for the industry but our bonuses are very generous. So, no cons really :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game