KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Lincoln dream come true

May 26, 2022 -  in Decatur, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is rated number 2 in the industry. Lincoln hand picks the Best and cross training is encouraged for advancement.

Cons

Somewhat challenging to get an interview.

Continue reading

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

You just made our day! Thank you for the review.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company!

Jun 29, 2022 - Leasing Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, amazing professionals, diverse work force, room to go!

Cons

Hourly is a bit low for the industry but our bonuses are very generous. So, no cons really :)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities & grown

Jun 27, 2022 - Leasing & Marketing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for growth this is your company. A lot opportunities to move up

Cons

I don’t see any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game