KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great company!

Jun 29, 2022 - Leasing Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, amazing professionals, diverse work force, room to go!

Cons

Hourly is a bit low for the industry but our bonuses are very generous. So, no cons really :)

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hi there! Your 5-star feedback is greatly appreciated by our team at LPC! We're glad to have you with us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture. Good People to work with

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Financial Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The coworkers I have really make this company a good company. Everyone is pretty understanding. As long as you do your part, you will be happy here.

Cons

Not really any yet that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

fantastic

Aug 5, 2022 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln property is one of the most organized, polite companies I have ever worked for. They have been so fast with getting me on the team. They have answered all my questions when I ask. fantastic communication.

Cons

nothing that I know of

Continue reading

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC!

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game