KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excelent company

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excited to be part of the company

Cons

As per now No cons

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Welcome to LPC! We appreciate your 5-star rating!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love it here

Oct 3, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The workers are great and the property is nice

Cons

Have not found any Cons yet

Continue reading

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Amazing, thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies I've worked for

Sep 28, 2022 - Business Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a property manager, I felt empowered to manage my building without being constantly monitored or micromanaged. However, my regional manager was always there for support when needed. Lincoln's processes and procedures are easy to follow and keep everything running smoothly.

Cons

Not a lot of on-site/in-person training. Can sometimes be tough to get support from the corporate level. If you're in a region where there aren't many Lincoln properties, finding coverage for employee time off is difficult.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Careers

Cover image for Lincoln Property Company

NATIONAL LEADERS WITH AN EYE FOR COMMUNITY We’ve been at this for a while. Since 1965, Lincoln Property Company has been building,...More

• Values
  • Careers
  • Learning
  • Charities

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game

Lincoln Property Company Job Seekers Also Viewed