KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Good place to make money without a 4 year degree

Mar 18, 2016 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits!! The insurance is cheaper than a lot of other companies and it is great coverage. You get all the major holidays off and work a 1/2 day the days before and after.

Cons

There is definitely a different culture if you work in Dallas from any outer city properties. There are all kinds of events for employees but they are all in Dallas at the Village. Most of these events you get drink tickets and having fun and letting loose is very encouraged which is fine if you live in Dallas, if not your just like well this was a waste of my time. And nothing is ever really said about drinking and driving and with such a big company you would think they would care enough to at least say "Be careful on your way home". Be prepared to sacrifice your weekends, even if you request it off you still may have to work.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excelent company

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excited to be part of the company

Cons

As per now No cons

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lincoln Review

Aug 9, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Respectful timely service Manager that is very helpful

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much! We appreciate you for sharing your experiences as a part of our team at LPC.

Discover more reviews about Lincoln Property Company.

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game