Linium - Not all it's cracked up to be. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Linium

"Not all it's cracked up to be."

I worked at Linium full-time

Pros

Remote working is great. Pay is generally in line with US averages. Work/life balance is generally good.

Cons

No upward movement, no training, company appears to be in distress as many have been laid off.

Other Employee Reviews for Linium

"Great place to work"

Pros

Good work and home life balance
    Positive work environment
    Great people to work for and with

Cons

not a lot of communication between the different divisions.
    Depending on the division you are with there might not be much advancement opportunity.

"A Hip, Trendy and Innovative Company that Inspires Career Growth, Creativty and Passion"

Pros

Life and Family Balance
    The 2 owners of Linium are both amazing individuals that care about each of their employees as well as their families.

They believe in a "work hard, play hard" type of mentality and continuously work to improve the benefits they provide.

Their compensation and benefits package allows employees cost effective solutions for healthcare including dental and vision as well as life insurance, disability and additional services.

They also provide employees with competitive 401k plans and other types of funded and non-funded investments.

They are very supportive of the overall mental health and happiness of its employees and support the full use of vacation and sick time.

Work Environment

Linium is a fast-paced work environment that allows people to accelerate into their careers and achieve personal goals.

The day to day work life is a fun and exciting place to be in; something is always on the move!

The environment is very flexible with people's schedules and does not micro-manage daily activities.

Leadership

Management in the company seeks and promotes individuals who are born leaders and always looking for the next challenge.

Leaders who excel in the company tend to be "go-getters" and people driven to lead teams to success.

The company promotes the "open exchange" of ideas, thoughts and seeks for its employees to help drive new initiatives that will better the future of the company.

Management is supportive and encourages personal growth and expansion.

Management is very respectful of employees from both a professional and personal perspective.

Cons

As the company has grown over the years our expansion has now become nationwide, meaning we don't get to see and interact with all of our employees on a day to day basis. The con is we have great employees and powerful teams that I wish I got to spend more tie with, but the pro is our clients get to experience them instead!

Advice to Management

Continue growing Linium on the path the company was founded on, it has been a pleasure being with the company, and seeing all of the amazing things it has acheived. I see Linium as my family and my passion, not a place of work or job.