LinkUs - decent job if you dont mind long hours in all types of weather | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LinkUs

"decent job if you dont mind long hours in all types of weather"

Current Employee - Installer in Roseburg, OR
Current Employee - Installer in Roseburg, OR

Pros

You get good training and the potenetial to make a lot of money. I have had thousand dollar weeks before. Depending on which office you work out of it can be a good job but demanding.

Cons

Your pay is not hourly its by the job. Its on a point scale and yourpaid so much a point starting out is usually $2.50 a point and they figure 6 points an hour you can work up to $3.50 a point but its hard. Thier are lots of things that are not in your control that can make your per point amount go up or down.

Other Employee Reviews for LinkUs

"A few things are good and a few bad"

I have been working at LinkUs part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Thhe company pays okay.. it gets better with time if you show them that youre worth your price. So as long as you work hard your could be making 800$ a week

Cons

They always want your to be perfect. not everyone is a robot and they need to accept that people are not energetic 100% of the time every single day

2. "Satellite Technician"

Current Employee - Dish Technician in Eugene, OR
    Current Employee - Dish Technician in Eugene, OR

I have been working at LinkUs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is great in my office. I work in Eugene , Oregon. I cover Eugene, Florence, Roseburg, Mckenzie River,Springfield, Junction City, Tangent , Lebanon, and Albany etc.
    Truck, Tools, Training, Phone, Gas Card, Uniforms, and a great career are provided. I came in with Comcast experience in cable installation, and now I can install and maintain a Dish Satellite system.
    The customers are great, the atmosphere is great, and another thing I enjoy is the many opportunities to make money to provide for your family .
    If you get stuck on a job there are other techs willing to help via email or phone call or a drop in. The FSM will come out of his way to make an appearance on a job and ask during the week how your doing with your metrics.

Cons

Long hours , if you are out and about stuck on a job, you can be away from your family for a many too many nights. It can be taxing with the hours. But the Brightside is the type of work and the feeling you have at the end of the day.
    The trucks don't all have working heaters and radio. Small issues nothing too big.

Advice to Management

Give us the uniforms after 30 days perhaps so we can go into our customers homes with some pride in the company and show off the logo of Dish and Linkus.