LinkUs - decent job if you dont mind long hours in all types of weather | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LinkUs

"decent job if you dont mind long hours in all types of weather"

Current Employee - Installer in Roseburg, OR
Current Employee - Installer in Roseburg, OR

Pros

You get good training and the potenetial to make a lot of money. I have had thousand dollar weeks before. Depending on which office you work out of it can be a good job but demanding.

Cons

Your pay is not hourly its by the job. Its on a point scale and yourpaid so much a point starting out is usually $2.50 a point and they figure 6 points an hour you can work up to $3.50 a point but its hard. Thier are lots of things that are not in your control that can make your per point amount go up or down.

Other Employee Reviews for LinkUs

"A few things are good and a few bad"

I have been working at LinkUs part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Thhe company pays okay.. it gets better with time if you show them that youre worth your price. So as long as you work hard your could be making 800$ a week

Cons

They always want your to be perfect. not everyone is a robot and they need to accept that people are not energetic 100% of the time every single day

2. "Tech sales guy"

Current Employee - Satellite Technician in Pasco, MO
    Current Employee - Satellite Technician in Pasco, MO

I have been working at LinkUs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of authorized overtime, plenty of freedom to figure out best way to do things. Plenty of physical exercise which I personally don't mind. Linkus is one company among many in a network, lots of opportunities for lateral movement if you are willing to relocate.

Cons

Mediocre "employee tool program", they provide just enough tools for you to not leave. Still had to spend at least $300. Better pay relies on being a salesman, you have to get good at separating fools from their money, and lying about how HDMI cables work.

Advice to Management

Provide better support to employees. Tools should be provided, if we lose them, we pay for them, that simple. Disclosure that we have to buy tools at the interview would have been nice. Also an employee handbook or something that has DISH standards, company policies and benefits would be nice.