LinkedIn - A place to demonstrate your true potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

"A place to demonstrate your true potential"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mountain View, CA

Pros

Our leaders are transformational. Our employees are inspirational. The best reasons to work at LinkedIn lies beyond the 'cool factor', of which there are many, and extends to our vision to create economic opportunity for every professional in the world. LinkedIn is an extraordinary environment enabling employees to exercise their true talent and pave the way in changing the world of work. We have only scratched the surface through professional networking - our greater impact lies in the power of fractal energy on a global scale...cultivating jobs, creating opportunity, making the world a greater place.

Cons

Patience is a virtue that must be realized by employees and leaders. When an organization evolves as rapidly as LinkedIn, there is a kaleidoscope brought about by previous experiences and current expectations. Creating the much needed infrastructure is happening. This platform will take us to the next level but we must exercise a degree of patience. Rome wasn't built in a day. LinkedIn is rapidly evolving but not as quick as the blink of an eye - that too would be a mistake...one minute we are there, the next minute we are not. Balance and patience my friends.

Advice to Management

Never stray from the customer line of sight. We have an amazing array of product. Always remember who we are creating it for.

Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn

1. "One of the best companies to work for in the bay area.....probably the world"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Pros

We're at the forefront of transforming professional networking and career advancement
    Fun, smart people all over the place
    Great culture
    Free food, all day, every day
    Holiday party was at AT&T park
    Flat organization, can talk with high level execs without much effort
    too much to list here

Cons

Growing a little too fast, so there are are challenges
    Free food can lead to overeating : )

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and strive to maintain the culture that has brought us this far

2. "exciting and valuable"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Pros

good career opportunities. learn something from others, really smart and nice people around, good company culture, great C-level team. great food

Cons

many routine jobs haven't been well organized yet. in many cases, one has to manually, not automatically finish the work again and again. very stressful some times

Advice to Management

put your team members in right positions. do not waste their talents. coordinate the jobs so that the workloads are evenly distributed