LinkedIn - Best company. Ever. | Glassdoor

"Best company. Ever."

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As far as companies go, LinkedIn is the real-deal. Tons of opportunity for personal development & career growth and a great company culture with tons of smart, nice, hard-working people. My LinkedIn colleagues feel like family - they are all there to celebrate personal & professional successes, support each other in difficult circumstances, and generally to just have a good time! I absolutely love coming into work every day and couldn't imagine working anywhere else!

Cons

A bit of a struggle to streamline & improve cross-functional communication as we continue to grow so quickly.

Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn

1. "a growing super company"

Current Employee - Order Management in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Order Management in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The senior leadership of LinkedIn care a lot about culture and values. In fact every time they speak it is to draw the connection between the day to day with what we value as a company. The growth has been crazy and things are fast and loose as we figure out new space and continue to execute. I love working with so many people that are also working their dream job. You can feel it when you come to work each day. There's strong encouragement for employees to seek transformation and continuing growing.

Cons

Need to improve on streamlining the organization as we grow. Also compensation will become an issue.....our competitors are circling like sharks at sea waiting for us to lose sight of what makes LinkedIn the coolest company to work for.....its employees!

We used to cater from local restaurants daily. We recently opened an internal cafe where the food is cooked internally. It's healthier but not as flavorful and less variety. WAH!

Advice to Management

Just be careful not to lose sight of your employees as we grow!! Especially with compensation! And I do not mean engineers!

2. "In the In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- CEO
    - Culture/Work environment
    - Younger/Not huge/Growing

Cons

- Working out the kinks
    - Narrow product scope

Advice to Management