LinkedIn - Intelligent and super supportive coworkers. Fun to the max. Great food and culture. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

"Intelligent and super supportive coworkers. Fun to the max. Great food and culture."

Current Employee - Associate Web Developer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Associate Web Developer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn is the best company I've ever worked for. The kitchen is amazing. Gourmet, health-conscious, environmentally friendly, organic food with breakfast/lunch/dinner. The health and wellness class options are great. Good gym. But it's the people I want to emphasize. The CEO is what helps spread the culture. He emphasizes culture. The people you work with are always having fun, and are super supportive. Everyone acknowledges everyone else for their hard work. And I see promotions all the time. There are lots of public thank you emails. And the feeling of inspiration/fun/motivation/hard-work/intelligence is very viral. My friends are completely jealous. But I'm even more jealous of the interns that get to work here. ;)

Cons

...It's really big and I can't get to know everyone??... You're in so many teams at once, and it can get confusing...but you get to go to all the offsites for each team!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Don't ever leave, Jeff Weiner.

Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn

"One of the best employers I have been with in the past 6 years."

Current Employee - Staff Database Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Staff Database Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Opportunity to work with world-class talent
    - Positive work environment
    - We work with cutting edge technologies, can it get any better for an engineer?
    - Open work culture
    - Good Middle & Upper management
    - Free food

Cons

- Can't really see any Cons in this wonderful place.

"Best culture!"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LinkedIn is a great company and has a strong brand, but what I love more is the environment I get to work in every day. Scooters, cube decorating competitions, fund raising events for charities, hilarious and brilliant coworkers, food, group fitness classes, etc. The list goes on and on. And, not for nothing, I am doing work about which I am passionate. I am 2.5 years in and the honeymoon is definitely not over.

Cons

LinkedIn has gotten bigger, but some of the systems haven't scaled with us. We're a bit behind in this regard and it's gonna take a while to catch up.