LinkedIn - Best culture! | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Obtaining work/life balance can be challenging" (in 75 reviews)

• "Lots of mediocre middle-management bloat: Linkedin clearly promotes people who have been at Linkedin for 3" (in 53 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best culture!"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LinkedIn is a great company and has a strong brand, but what I love more is the environment I get to work in every day. Scooters, cube decorating competitions, fund raising events for charities, hilarious and brilliant coworkers, food, group fitness classes, etc. The list goes on and on. And, not for nothing, I am doing work about which I am passionate. I am 2.5 years in and the honeymoon is definitely not over.

Cons

LinkedIn has gotten bigger, but some of the systems haven't scaled with us. We're a bit behind in this regard and it's gonna take a while to catch up.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"An amazing culture, with great people and ample room for growth!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People, Culture, Pay, Room for growth, exposure to senior management, and great work/life balance.

Cons

As the company grows we are losing the start-up feel

"A company that leads with values."

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros

The senior leadership team genuinely work according to the company values, creating a culture which all staff believe in, making it a more productive and happy place to work. That ultimately affects the way we look after our members and customers, and how we achieve the company's mission. Talent is the company's number one priority and it feels like that as an employee.

Cons

Agressive sales quotas can make the sales representatives seem too overtly sales focussed sometimes

Advice to Management

Preserve the company values and culture at all costs, then everyone will win - members, customers, employees, shareholders and leadership

Discover more reviews about LinkedIn.